Bookmarks to a specific tab not working

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
Lan_OZ
Jr. Propeller Head

Bookmarks to a specific tab not working

Post by Lan_OZ »

Hi All
In my project we often link to topics which have tabs. In these tab topics they can contain up to 7 tabs so we have made bookmarks for particular tabs so when clicking the link it goes to the correct one. Recently we overhauled the look of our project and now for some reason when we link to a specific tab which is bookmarked, when clicking the link it is no longer opening the correct tab. I am 100% I have not changed the javascript so i am at a loss why this is no longer working.
Does anyone know why this might not work, ie is it possible i have may have changed something in my setup accidentally that would impact this?

Thank you

Lan
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Bookmarks to a specific tab not working

Post by NorthEast »

Flare doesn't have tabs built-in, so you're presumably using some custom javascript to display content in the tabs.
If it worked before you overhauled your project, then yes it sounds like you've changed something that has stopped the javascript from working - maybe something like a class name or an ID in the HTML.
Can you not ask the person that wrote the javascript?