Flow and reverse flow on cover page

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
MadKiwiCap
Propeller Head

Flow and reverse flow on cover page

Post by MadKiwiCap »

I replaced our branding logo on the cover page and something went horribly wrong. I think it is related to page layout flows and styles, so I am posting here.
After I've inserted the logo, this flow order changed and gives me two options, normal flow and reverse flow.

One option looks like this and give the following result:
Tandem.png
The word Tandem in white font is moved to the bottom and covers the company website.

If I were to reverse the flow by clicking on the arrow, it looks like this:
Operators.png
Now the word Operators in black font is moved to the bottom and covers the company website.

I think I need to get rid of the flow lines, but since I don't know how it got there, I don't know what to fix:
Flow lines.png
PS-I'm new to MC Flare and inherited the project. It was created by another Technical Writer on an older version of Flare.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
trent the thief
Propellus Maximus

Re: Flow and reverse flow on cover page

Post by trent the thief »

Hiya,

Use the one big body frame in the center for your image and title. In fact, you could even put the image in an image frame. Use the New Frame control to add decoration frames to hold anything you don't want wandering around ("Operator's Manual"). I think replacing the upper and lower body frames with decoration frames and then adding their content will fix the issue.

Take care, stay safe.
Trent.

Certifiable.

umm...
I meant MAD Certified.

Official Propeller Beanie Owner :-)

:flare: Are you on Flare's Slack channels? PM me for an invitation! :flare: