HTML output shows duplicate subsections in the Contents

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
JeffAlan
Propeller Head

HTML output shows duplicate subsections in the Contents

Post by JeffAlan »

In my HTML output, the first chapter called Introduction shows duplicate subsections in the Contents even though there is only one of each in my project. In the other chapters and in the PDF output, it looks fine.
DuplicateContents.png
The Introduction topic heading style is H1.chapTitle and the two subsection styles are h1.
I have tried everything that I can think of to fix this and I have researched this issue online, but cannot figure it out. When I go to the TOC and right click Introduction > Properties > select Auto-generate, Compute sub-entries from linked file, I tried all of the different possibilities (checked and unchecked) with the Action and the Depth, but it does not correct the issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
trent the thief
Propellus Maximus

Re: HTML output shows duplicate subsections in the Contents

Post by trent the thief »

Can you skip the auto-generate part and manually add the two sub-entries? Anything automatic is suspect when troubleshooting.
Trent.

Certifiable.

umm...
I meant MAD Certified.

Official Propeller Beanie Owner :-)

:flare: Are you on Flare's Slack channels? PM me for an invitation! :flare:
JeffAlan
Propeller Head

Post by JeffAlan »

Hi Trent. The issue occurred before I tried selecting auto-generate; it was initially unchecked. I tried selecting it temporarily to see if it would fix the issue. So yes, the two sub-entries have been manually added.
Untitled.png
I also ran Analysis > More Reports > Duplicate TOC Items, but it found no entries.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scap
Propeller Head

Post by scap »

What happens if you add a duplicate entry in the TOC for e.g. Getting Started?

Do you get three or four subsections in the output?