TableStyle Selection - Cannot select 28th style!

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
ClanMoffat
Jr. Propeller Head

TableStyle Selection - Cannot select 28th style!

Post by ClanMoffat »

I have created multiple table styles to display tables, and have hit a problem where the TableStyle chooser now states:
"Only 27 of 27 styles shown"...

I have created 27 tablestyles, and my problem is that Flare does not show all 27 tablestyles!!!
Only 20 are shown!!!

How can I get Flare to show all 27 tablestyles?
If I create more tablestyles, how can I scroll down to select others that are not visible?

Help!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
robdocsmith
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: TableStyle Selection - Cannot select 28th style!

Post by robdocsmith »

The description "Only 27 of 27 styles shown" is definitely a bug - needs to be reported to Flare (https://www.madcapsoftware.com/feedback/bugs/). I've got 25 styles and it states "Only 25 of 25 shown" even though, like you, it only shows 20 of the styles. So the first number should be 20 not the same as the max styles.

As to selecting table styles, I don't think you can change the right click context menu. By renaming styles, the most you can do is reorder the list (it's an alpha sort). I guess you could rename the most common styles for you so that they appear in the first 20 results.

The only option is to Choose Table > Apply Table Style in the menu bar and select the style from the drop down there.

Cheers,
Rob
trent the thief
Propellus Maximus

Re: TableStyle Selection - Cannot select 28th style!

Post by trent the thief »

There's grist for the feature request mill, as well.

It'd be pretty handy to be able to pin table styles. I don't imagine every topic uses all 27 styles.
Trent.

Certifiable.

umm...
I meant MAD Certified.

Official Propeller Beanie Owner :-)

:flare: Are you on Flare's Slack channels? PM me for an invitation! :flare: