Can`t get header/footer and body aligned

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
Tobias
Propeller Head

Can`t get header/footer and body aligned

Post by Tobias »

Hi,

I have a problem and hope that someone could help me with this. I modified a default page layout to create my own layout. But I can`t get the content of the header/footer and body frame aligned. The margins are the same for the frame and the styles used. There are no borders or paddings defined. The frames all have the same width. Any hints?
Head_Foot_Body.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
robdocsmith
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Can`t get header/footer and body aligned

Post by robdocsmith »

Just some thoughts:

The frames definitely have the same dimensions? I always like to check external to Flare in a text editor.
Definitely no paddings on the body frame in the layout?
Are there any paddings defined for the body css style in your master stylesheet?
What happens if you explicitly include a "padding:0;margin-0;" on the body tag in your stylesheet?

Cheers,
Rob
Tobias
Propeller Head

Post by Tobias »

Hi Rob,
thanks for your thoughts. Unfortunately I got sick, but I will check these points as soon as I`m back in the office
Kind Regards
Tobias
Tobias
Propeller Head

Post by Tobias »

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your thoughts. I was able to solve the problems by adding values for "margin left" and "margin right" in the body tag. Had to fiddle around with arbitrary values, but I got things aligned with 4px each

Cheers
Tobias