Search Results Proxy and Variables

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
jimgilliam
Propeller Head

Search Results Proxy and Variables

Post by jimgilliam »

Hi. I'd like to use additional variables in the SearchProxy like the {query} default. Is there a list or other documentation that shows the values we're able to use?
:flare:
trent the thief
Propellus Maximus

Re: Search Results Proxy and Variables

Post by trent the thief »

Hi Jim,

I asked Phind, who returned page, topic, and results.
One such token is the {page} token. This token can be used to implement pagination in your search results. For example, you can use the {page} token to create a link to the next page of search results. The {page} token will be replaced with the current page number when the search results are displayed forums.madcapsoftware.com.

Another token that can be used is the {topic} token. This token represents the current topic in the search results. You can use this token to create a link to the current topic in the search results forums.madcapsoftware.com.

You can also use the {results} token to display the total number of search results. This token will be replaced with the actual number of search results when the search results are displayed forums.madcapsoftware.com.

Please note that these tokens are not explicitly mentioned in the provided sources. The usage of these tokens is inferred based on the context of the question and the information available in the sources. For a definitive list of tokens and their usage, it would be best to refer to the MadCap Flare documentation or support resources.
Trent.

Certifiable.

umm...
I meant MAD Certified.

Official Propeller Beanie Owner :-)

:flare: Are you on Flare's Slack channels? PM me for an invitation! :flare: