HTML5-Help: Breadcrumps and toolbar next to each other

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
fabina
Propeller Head

HTML5-Help: Breadcrumps and toolbar next to each other

Post by fabina »

Hello, I need support:

I would like to use a breadcrumb proxy to the left of the toolbar in our help topics. This means that the breadcrumb proxy and the toolbar should be next to each other. I already have a solution with a responsive layout in the template page that provides two cells (one for the breadcrumb proxy and one for the toolbar). However, this solution only works if all topics are included in the TOC. The context-sensitive topics of our help project are not included in the TOC. Since there is no breadcrumb line in this case, the toolbar is unfortunately displayed in the middle and no longer right-aligned.

Is there a solution WITHOUT using a responsive layout with two cells? Otherwise I would have to provide and assign a separate template page for the context-sensitive topics, which would be a lot of work for 3 very large help projects.

Therefore, I hope there is another way and turn to the professional users of Flare :-).
AlexFox
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: HTML5-Help: Breadcrumps and toolbar next to each other

Post by AlexFox »

I would have thought setting a width or min-width of 50%/50vw on the cell that usually contains the breadcrumbs would resolve this?