Minitoc issue - copying

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
DamienB
Jr. Propeller Head

Minitoc issue - copying

Post by DamienB »

I have an issue with the minitoc not displaying in the pdf - but only in one place...
Situation:
Existing Appendix comprising cover page (title, intro blurb, minitoc) + number of topics under it in main toc. Title is h1, topics all h2 (any subheads in topic are h3noTOC), and level set to 2 - structure in main toc is:

Appendix 1
Topic 1 - single topic
Topic 2 - single topic
etc
So book + topics in it
When pdf is generated the title page has the Title, blurb and a list of the topics as per minitoc in the Title topic.

New info added - series of topics and subtopics which has a similar structure so I made a copy of the Title topic for Appendix 1, changed the title and intro blurb (I assume you can do this!). Structure is:

Appendix 2 (title, intro blurb, minitoc)
Topic 1
Subtopic A
Subtopic B
etc
Topic 2
Subtopic A
Subtopic B
etc
So book with books in it

Minitoc for Appendix 2 doesn't appear when generated but I can't work out why... :(
Could it be (don't see why it should be an issue) that it doesn't like books under books?

I feel I'm missing something really obvious but nothing is leaping out at me - any pointers much appreciated.

I've read other post on similar issues so a quick update...
Both appendices appear with relevant subs in the main toc so the mintoc should pick up the info OK - right?
I tried inserting a couple of other proxies and they were generated OK - just seems to be the minitoc...