Joined project

Zauberlehrling
Propeller Head

Joined project

Post by Zauberlehrling »

I hope my description will be clear.
I have several projects which all use the same template, css, partly images, snippets, etc.
Now I thought I could join these project together, to save duplicating files, snippets, css, variables, images, etc. I have created individual targets and TOCs for the individual projects. I created folders for topics which are exclusively for one specific project. That works all fine so far.
The only thing I noticed now is that when I create the HTML5 output for one of the projects it also includes also files from other projects. I don't really understand that, because the output has even the folder with the exclusive topics. I can delete these folders and the output is still good, nothing seems missing. So why are these files included in that output?

Example: Joined project is called "Joined_Proejct" which has targets, TOCs and folders for projects XXX, YYY and ZZZ. Then I create the output for XXX, but it has folders and files for also YYY and ZZZ.

Does anyone help me with that?
Thank you.
AlexFox
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Joined project

Post by AlexFox »

Hi, in your target 'Advanced' tab, make sure the following setting is selected:
all content.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zauberlehrling
Propeller Head

Re: Joined project

Post by Zauberlehrling »

Thank you very much. :) That was it.