Mimic 2.0 Beta

This Forum is for General Issues about Mimic
pdear
Propeller Head

Mimic 2.0 Beta

Post by pdear »

Hi Folks,

The Mimic 2.0 beta is now available. New features include output support for Microsoft® Silverlight™ and Adobe® Air™ as well as PDF and X PS.

If you are interested in helping us to test the new software, we’d like to hear from you. Beta testers sign a non-disclosure agreement and fill out bug report forms when they find a bug or have a feature suggestion.

Let us know if you’d like to participate.

Thanks!

-- Pat
Alicia143
Propeller Head

Re: Mimic 2.0 Beta

Post by Alicia143 »

I have the trial version of Mimic, and I am presenting the tutorial that I made to several groups in my company to try to buy the full version. However, I cannot present to anyone else without a correction to the Javascript output problems. Can I get on the beta without have the full version? If not, how can we remedy this? I am not ready to buy yet, unless I can convince management that this works.

Thanks,
Alicia
Alicia Brown
Certified MAD Developer

pdear
Propeller Head

Post by pdear »

Hi Alicia,

I believe that your problem has been fixed in the beta. We’d be interested in having you try it out. If for some reason you still experience the problem, let us know and we’ll do what we can to get it fixed as soon as possible.

If that sounds good, send your email address to vgalpchian@madcapsoftware.com and she’ll send you the info on the beta. Be sure to specify that you want the info on the Mimic beta – we have a few others out there right now.

Thanks,

-- Pat
anya
Propeller Head

Post by anya »

Hello,

When we can expect the next release of Mimic (which includes output support for Microsoft® Silverlight™)?

thanks
Anya :)
pdear
Propeller Head

Post by pdear »

Hi Anya,

Very soon. We hope to be able to announce a ship date sometime next week.

-- Pat
anya
Propeller Head

Post by anya »

Hi Pat,

That would be great. Thanks for good news.

Anya :D