Accordion selector?

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the DotNet Help target, and the Dot Net Viewer
jpeffley
Propeller Head

Accordion selector?

Post by jpeffley »

I have customized my WebHelp skin but can't seem to find the item that controls the color of the selector for an accordion item. I'm talking about the color that indicates that a particular item in the accordion bar is selected (e.g., Search has blue text and a gray background, but if you click it the background changes to Madcap Green). I want that background to change to something other than Madcap green. I was able to change all of the icons, etc - just can't seem to find this one, either in the Images folder or in the stylesheet. Any assistance would be appreciated!
lacastle
Propellus Maximus

Re: Accordion selector?

Post by lacastle »

In the Skin Editor on the Styles tab, under AccordionItem, change the BackgroundGradientHover. The BackgroundGradient is the color the accordion item will be when it's not being used, and the BackgroundGradientHover is the color when you hover and click on it.
tbean
Propeller Head

Post by tbean »

I've tried these settings, but something seems to be missing.

I started out with the delivered Blue skin, so my accordion items are the same as the Flare UI: each item is a light-to-medium blue vertical gradient. When you hover, they are a medium-to-light orange vertical gradient. When you click and the item becomes the selected item, it turns to a darker medium-to-light orange vertical gradient.

My BackgroundGradient and BackgroundGradientHover are set to darker-to-lighter blue vertical gradients, with Hover being a slighter darker version. Nothing is defined in the skin as orange, yet orange they are.

Is there a CSS item that turns the accordion items orange?
Tracey
lacastle
Propellus Maximus

Post by lacastle »

Can you try setting the BackgroundGradientHover on the AccordionItem style (the main level, not a sub-level)? (still in the skin editor)
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Post by LTinker68 »

Also, delete/clean the output folder. That helps the browser (i.e., Internet Explorer) pick up on the changes to the skin, so it won't pull the cached image.

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.
tbean
Propeller Head

Post by tbean »

Oops :oops:

I replied to this topic earlier today without noticing that it was in the WebHelp forum. My output is DotNetHelp and I just noticed a posting that says that Skins in DotNetHelp cannot be customized. Guess that answers my question :|
Tracey