Table stylesheet: where can we set row height

This forum is for all Flare related Tips and Tricks.
Have a tip or trick you use while working in Flare? Share it here.
MC Hammer
Sr. Propeller Head

Table stylesheet: where can we set row height

Post by MC Hammer »

Hello everyone
I am using table stylesheets and was wondering if there was an easy way to set the row height in a table stylesheet from within Flare, rather than opening the CSS file in a text editor (and I do not want to add in-line code for this).
Thank you.
Marie-Claire
Flare 2019 r2 - Windows 10 Pro - HTML5 help / "clean" XHTML output
DocuWil
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Table stylesheet: where can we set row height

Post by DocuWil »

Hi Marie-Claire,
You might right-click in the table and use the option Table Size. Then you can select the Reset Heigth option.
However, this one is valid for the complete table!
Wil Veenstra

Documentation and Training Centre
Infologic Nederland
(Using Flare 11.1.2, Capture 7.0.0 and Mimic 7.0.0 in Windows 10 64-bit)
MC Hammer
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by MC Hammer »

Hi Wil
Thanks for your input.
I am not sure but I think that if I implement your solution, I will have to right-click on every table that uses the tablestlyesheet and set the row height to the same value (therefore I believe this is in-line formatting. To be checked). I have more than 100 occurrences of this type of table. I can probably do a find/replace and find the "old" code and replace it with the "new" code (with row height set to a specific value), which would be quicker, but it is still in-line formatting....
Ideally, what I am after is a solution by which the row height is set in the tablestylesheet so if I need to change it in the future, I only need to amend it in the tablestylesheet. I am not sure how to do this though (and I do not know if it is feasible).
Will have a think. In the meantime if someone has got some ideas or hints, these will be much appreciated!
Marie-Claire
DocuWil
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by DocuWil »

Hi Marie-Claire,
You might right-click again and then select Table Class --> Create Style Class
If you don't enter a name all your tables will change for the selected style.
If you enter a name, you have to assign that specific style class to each table (in your stylesheet it is added below table).
I think you have to experiment a little to minimize the workload you have to deal with.
Wil Veenstra

Documentation and Training Centre
Infologic Nederland
(Using Flare 11.1.2, Capture 7.0.0 and Mimic 7.0.0 in Windows 10 64-bit)
MC Hammer
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by MC Hammer »

DocuWil wrote: If you enter a name, you have to assign that specific style class to each table (in your stylesheet it is added below table).
I think you have to experiment a little to minimize the workload you have to deal with.
Hi Wil
I am a bit confused. I am looking at this now. I have tried your solution and it replaces my table class (created using a table stylesheet) by a new table class that gets created in the main stylesheet. What I am wondering is that if it is possible for me to edit my current table slylesheet in order to set a row height there, and how?
Marie-Claire