TOC - Page Title

This forum is for all Flare issues not related to any of the other categories.
Nina Esile
Sr. Propeller Head

TOC - Page Title

Post by Nina Esile »

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with my brain this morning and hoping one of you has warmed up yours in advance.

I am creating a PDF from some help topics and everything is coming out fine. The only thing I'd like to change is the actual title above the TOC. Right now, it says TOC. I'm sure I put that somewhere, but can't remember where. I'd like it to say Table of Contents or Contents. Something a touch more formal. But I can't find where I gave it that title. I feel like I've looked everywhere, but clearly I haven't!

Any assistance at all. I'll buy you a cup of coffee. I'll buy me one, too!
Jbleasdale
Propeller Head

Re: TOC - Page Title

Post by Jbleasdale »

Mine comes from Print Only Topics > TOC.htm

In that file is a P style that says 'Contents' (with a p.TOCHeading styleclass) and then the TOC Proxy below that. I think mine originally said TOC but I changed it to Contents.
Joe Bleasdale

My Linkedin

wclass
Propellus Maximus

Post by wclass »

Have you included a separate TOC topic, or are you using the automatically generated one. This topic viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27679 might explain some of the weird and wonderful aspects of a generated TOC.
Margaret Hassall - Melbourne
Nina Esile
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by Nina Esile »

wclass wrote:Have you included a separate TOC topic, or are you using the automatically generated one. This topic viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27679 might explain some of the weird and wonderful aspects of a generated TOC.
Wow. That was hugely helpful. Followed the link, read through the bit on the skin actually having an effect on the PDF and it worked like a charm. Crazy. But just glad it worked. Thanks!