'Bookmarks' bookmark in PDF output

This forum is for all Flare issues related to PDF, eBook, Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, XPS, and XHTML book targets.
ccardimon
Propellus Maximus

'Bookmarks' bookmark in PDF output

Post by ccardimon »

Is there a way to avoid generating the bookmark labeled "Bookmarks" in PDF output?

I can remove this node using Adobe Acrobat Pro 9, but I'd rather obviate the need to do so.
Craig

Lost in Disturbia
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: 'Bookmarks' bookmark in PDF output

Post by LTinker68 »

Nope, that's the only way to do it at the moment. Others have requested additional controls over how the PDF output opens by default, including hiding the bookmark pane. Make sure you add your voice by submitting a feature request at http://www.madcapsoftware.com/bugs/submit.aspx. The more people who request it the higher the priority MadCap will give to implementing it.

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.
ccardimon
Propellus Maximus

Post by ccardimon »

Many thanks, Lisa.
Craig

Lost in Disturbia
ccardimon
Propellus Maximus

Post by ccardimon »

LTinker68 wrote:Nope, that's the only way to do it at the moment. Others have requested additional controls over how the PDF output opens by default, including hiding the bookmark pane. Make sure you add your voice by submitting a feature request at http://www.madcapsoftware.com/bugs/submit.aspx. The more people who request it the higher the priority MadCap will give to implementing it.
I have submitted the feature request, as you suggested.
Craig

Lost in Disturbia